David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

I've had the pleasure of watching both Colin Bell & David Silva play.
Two different type's of midfielder & I would have loved to have seen Colin Bell play in this team.
Ask me though who I would pay to watch one last time it would be David Silva.
The guy is absolute class & how he doesn't get recognition by the league is beyond me.

Makes sense. His game has never relied on physical attributes and he could comfortably play well into his 30's without his level dropping.

I've had the pleasure of watching both Colin Bell & David Silva play.
Two different type's of midfielder & I would have loved to have seen Colin Bell play in this team.
Ask me though who I would pay to watch one last time it would be David Silva.
The guy is absolute class & how he doesn't get recognition by the league is beyond me.
Same here, I loved that '68 team and Colin was as fine an all-round footballer as you could wish for but Dave just edges it for my top spot, a silky smooth player who is worth the s/card money on his own.

The best at what he does in the Premier League for the past 6 years. Infact, I would say there are few players around that have his vision and distribution. Been so lucky to have him at City and one of the reasons we have the silverware of modern times. Class act. Imagine what Bernardo is going to learn from him in the next 2 years?

Makes sense. His game has never relied on physical attributes and he could comfortably play well into his 30's without his level dropping.
could'nt agree more,fantastic vision and gracefull with it.if you had to be a little critical should score more goals with his talent.

could'nt agree more,fantastic vision and gracefull with it.if you had to be a little critical should score more goals with his talent.

Weird that's always been his niggly issue, score more goals. However, that's not his job/remit. He's always the one before the assist, the one pulling strings. He's never about the goals, he's been about the team, which makes him more a hero in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.