David Silva

It was a fucking ridiculous point made worse by his comparison to Negredo.
He was poor by his standards last season but you'd think he'd gone all Fernando Torres reading this thread.
Why is it ridiculous post?
First off I think Silva is a superb player.
The point I was making is silva slightly different to other players who have a good game /bad game I think in his city career he has played in patches of world class and then average.
I think that he can win player of the month regularly but from memory dosnt win city player of the year or any season long awards voted for by us fans or fellow pros backs this up.
Lots of players have purple patches last season but I don't think you could say bar fernandino,sagna and maybe hart anyone had a consistent season
And your namesake won player of the year over Silva obviously not anywhere as good a player but showed the same level of performance over 60+ games which Silva dosnt

----------DM
----Silva--Gundogan
Sane Aguero De Bruyne

Or something along the lines of the formation we saw today

----Kompany Stones Otamendi
------------Fernandinho
Navas---Silva----Gundogan----Sane
-------------De Bruyne
---------------Aguero

Either way, Silva is one of the first names on the teamsheet for me and I strongly suspect for Pep too

I know it was only a friendly but Garcia did a very good impression of him today.

He was phenomenal wasn't he? I thought Fern had been doing a good enough job by his standards. Aleix is just on a completely different level. I haven't the slightest idea how does with defense duties.

Merlin will be absolutely vital in peps team.
I think we will play him in his proper position.
Behind tge striker no player in this league can control a game like silva

Arguably the best player we have ever seen play for us. Last season he played with injections in his ankles and was in pain after each match but was still putting in the effort, which can't be said about others. He has never caused any embarrassment to the club and doesn't seek publicity, the ultimate professional.

----------DM
----Silva--Gundogan
Sane Aguero De Bruyne

Or something along the lines of the formation we saw today

----Kompany Stones Otamendi
------------Fernandinho
Navas---Silva----Gundogan----Sane
-------------De Bruyne
---------------Aguero

Either way, Silva is one of the first names on the teamsheet for me and I strongly suspect for Pep too

He needs to work a lot harder off the ball. Not sure if he has the mobility to play in a Pep system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.