David Villa to City?

Not exactly setting the mls alight is he
He's not doing as well as Giovinco, but 17 goals in 27 games is a pretty good return.

This loan won't happen though. City will wait a few years before they even contemplate something like this again due to the Lampard backlash here in the US. If Villa was English, something like this might be slightly more feasible but City don't have any foreign player spots as is let alone the negativity that would follow this.

More seriously what about Angelino back with Aleks and Gael injured?

We could get Bradley Wright Wright Wright back on loan in Jan and find a place for him domestically and in champs league

Have to put this in here because I was reading the Irish Times over the weekend and noticed the rather large error. Seems like they may be on to somthing..
IMG_20151018_185952369.jpg

*edit* hold on while i work out how to post a picture..

Have to put this in here because I was reading the Irish Times over the weekend and noticed the rather large error. Seems like they may be on to somthing..
IMG_20151018_185952369.jpg

*edit* hold on while i work out how to post a picture..

Jesus wept - you're right!

Gordon Strachan given a 2 year extension on his contract. That is a huge error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.