David Villa to City?

This is a must in Jan for me. He'll be a great addition over the big winter fixture build up. Can't solely rely on young Kelechi and Bony to bang in the goals on a consistent basis based on previous showings.

From what I have watched of the player during his season at New York City FC I don't think he can still cut it (even if it is temporary move) but if the club feel he can then fair enough.

Don't see it happening. I think for at least the near future the only transactions between the clubs will be us sending them a youth player on loan

From what I have watched of the player during his season at New York City FC I don't think he can still cut it (even if it is temporary move) but if the club feel he can then fair enough.
Haha! So you'd refuse Tevez because of some unwritten rule of yours about not taking ex players back but you'd take an inferior player like Villa?
That's exactly what I was talking about when I said you have to take each situation at its own merit.

Villa can still cut it. He's in an awful team at New York who don't get the ball to him. Lampard would have helped but barely played and opposition teams stopped Pirlo from playing.

With the quality in the City attack he'd get a lot of chances and put them away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.