De Bruyne Back By The End of This Month

Think in conversation with Noel Gallagher after cup final you can hear de bruyne saying 5 or 6 weeks

That would be brilliant. If we can get Nasri and De Bruyne back and keep the rest fit then we can definitely win the league.

In my opinion with Kompany back and the win on Sunday the squad will be buzzing and incredibly focussed. Kompany looks bang up for winning the league and tasting success in one competition will remind the players how good it would feel to win the league as well. The key to our success will be the balance to the side. That requires Yaya and Silva being used sensibly and in their best positions. We looked very good at the start of the season with Sterling and Navas wide. Silva should play the no.10 role but I think Pellegrini will get the balance right from here on out. With De Bruyne coming back for April/May then hopefully we have even more creativity and even more of a goal threat.

If we win on Wednesday I honestly believe we can win the next six on the bounce, which would surely see us close the gap on the top three and increase the pressure

I wouldnt read much into that......He may well have been forbidden from climbing all those stairs at this stage of recovery from a knee injury.

It's not that bit, it's the quotes from Kev himself, he's targeting to return to the group following the international break and then suggests it may be s few weeks after that that he's ready to play.

There's no discrepancy here.

Sky are saying he'll be back in training this month.

The others are saying he'll be PLAYING in 5 weeks, after the international break.

It's the same thing.

Kompany is back, Silva is back, Kev is almost back. We will win the league :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.