De Bruyne Chants

I'm sure most know how to say his name, but whatever his song ends up being, let's make sure we pronounce it correctly - he'd appreciate it!

"De Broy-ner"

I'm sure most know how to say his name, but whatever his song ends up being, let's make sure we pronounce it correctly - he'd appreciate it!

"De Broy-ner"

Depends what language you pronounce his name in to be honest mate.

In both Flemish and French it is (de-broyn)

Dutch it is (de-browna)

Only in German it is pronounced (de-broy-ner), the lad him self says 'De Broyn' as I believe he is a Flemish speaker.

Sorry to nit pick but in my opinion should be De-broyn.

Can't go on longer
Can't be a transfer go on longer
Can't go on looooooonger
Can't be a transfer go on longer.

These threads are just the absolute worst. His song, should he actually sign will be the Horlock song, not some 8 verse long song to some obscure 80's band that no football fan has ever sang

De Broy-ner I just want to be with you

"De Broy-ner"

"De Broy-ner"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.