De Bruyne Chants

That is your opinion and to be fair mine is a song rather than a chant. However, I like it, it fits well with 'You to me are Everything', a popular song and even if I do say so myself, a good way of eliminating the 'Bryne' pronunciation by replacing 'You to Me' with KDB and getting ('Every)thing' to rhyme with (Ster)ling. And 'wing' rhymes with 'sing' on the second line. So:-

'KDB, Raheem Sterling'
'They play for City on the wing'
'Oh Baby, Oh Baby'

I'm biased but I think it would be great. Just out of interest do you chant/sing and if so which ones do you like?

That is your opinion and to be fair mine is a song rather than a chant. However, I like it, it fits well with 'You to me are Everything', a popular song and even if I do say so myself, a good way of eliminating the 'Bryne' pronunciation by replacing 'You to Me' with KDB and getting ('Every)thing' to rhyme with (Ster)ling. And 'wing' rhymes with 'sing' on the second line. So:-

'KDB, Raheem Sterling'
'They play for City on the wing'
'Oh Baby, Oh Baby'

I'm biased but I think it would be great. Just out of interest do you chant/sing and if so which ones do you like?
yours is a good effort tbf mate, but I think for City sounds better than oh baby at the end..

Thanks bluemoon risin'.....good shout, maybe 'Oh City, Oh City' at the end? Anyway, it will never happen !!! CTID

Just heard the Belgian fans sing Thibaut Courtios to "We are the Mods" (Quadrophenia fans will know it :-)) chant ...that'd work with "Kevin De Bruyne"

This would work perfect, Kevin De Bruyne,Kevin De Bruyne, Kevin,Kevin Kevin De Bruyne. The younger ones might not get it but I reckon could be awesome.

To the tune of William it was really nothing

Kevin, Kevin De Bruyne
He was a Chelsea nothing
Kevin, Kevin De Bruyne
And now he's at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.