De Bruyne?

He's a great player mate and he would flourish in our side

I'm more than confident he will mate.

Im honest enough to admit i dont watch much continental football and have only seen Pogba in a French shirt and he hasn't torn up trees.

We have just beaten the world though to this lads signature and for that im really fucking happy and i'm sure he will be the dogs bollox.

We needed a new Yaya and we have found one!

When we sign all three main targets we would have Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling as the attacking trio behind the striker, perhaps. I'd personally want Silva to stay on the left, KDB in the middle and Sterling on the right. Even though part of me wants to keep Silva in the middle, I'd rather have KDB play there so as to get him really really involved at the center of attack and get him to replicate his last seasons form. Hopefully, he will bag a record number of assists whilst scoring an impressive number of goals too.[/QUOT
Are we in Dreamland?

De Bruyne will add 15 goals and 15 assists a season, watching him link up with Sterling, Aguero, Yaya, Silva will be something special.
Yeah I have to say he'll probably be the one who adapts the quickest IMO to our style. Sterling will have to shake off those bad bodgers habits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.