De Bruyne?

I'm buzzing over this more than Pogba to be honest, does that make me weird?

Just said to a guy at work. If we pull this off and sign Sterling, Pogba and De-Bruyne, Pogba and Sterling will be perceived as the "headline/marquee" signings by most media outlets. Which is just going to allow De-Bruyne to go under the radar and start ripping up the league from the get go.

Hugely excited by his imminent arrival.

Just said to a guy at work. If we pull this off and sign Sterling, Pogba and De-Bruyne, Pogba and Sterling will be perceived as the "headline/marquee" signings by most media outlets. Which is just going to allow De-Bruyne to go under the radar and start ripping up the league from the get go.

Hugely excited by his imminent arrival.

A very big thank you to Mr Tolmie,when i collect my £80, off sky.

All indications are much like Pogba and Sterling there really isn't too much to finalize with the player himself. All about the selling club. Liverpool, Juve, and Wolfsburg all adamant they won't sell, until we blow em out of the water
That sounds a bit raggish `blow em out of the water`.

FUCK IT ! `BLOW EM OUT OF THE WATER !!!!!
AND BUY EVERY FUCKIN CANDLE IN THE WORLD SO THE SCOUSE TWATS HAVE NONE. CUNTS!

De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling.

All three can switch around, which will cause havoc for opposition defenders. We're great at playing between the lines, and these three if it happens could produce the best football we have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.