Dead fox in our garden

frothy

OK I know I am going to get lots of highly amusing advice but what the fuck do I do with it. Throw into next-doors garden, bin bag? put it on the road, or dump it in the woods across the road really don't won't to handle it. Or call the council, so sad it really it doesn't look like it was under fed or injured and looks young

Just bag it up mate before its starts to rot and stink the place out and get rid.

OK I know I am going to get lots of highly amusing advice but what the fuck do I do with it. Throw into next-doors garden, bin bag? put it on the road, or dump it in the woods across the road really don't won't to handle it. Or call the council, so sad it really it doesn't look like it was under fed or injured and looks young
Throw it in the woods mate another fox will eat it,

Recycling ;)

Any Chinese takeaways nearby?

Double bag it and call the council and they will collect it,don't put it in the woods as you willl spread disease to other wildlife,do the responsible thing

Double bag it and call the council and they will collect it,don't put it in the woods as you willl spread disease to other wildlife,do the responsible thing
You sound like my missus, don't worry wouldn't have done that we are going to call tameside council in the morning looks like it might cost us £75

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.