"Deadwood" price competiton....

Think we will get some serious cash in on the next week.

Yaya - 4 million
Nasri - 18 million
Hart - 26 million
Denayer - 12 million
Fernando - 11 million
Mandala - 16 million

Maybe - 87 million - tops. Worst case 50 million. Makes our net spend a bit less and gives us more for the next window.

Worsley mate, you're not quoting for a building job here. No need to add 30% to the real prices ;-)

What do you think we will get for them all meesh?

It's hard to say really,we usually give players away,how far do you go back to remember when we sold someone for a profit ? Boateng possibly ? I dunno

If we could recoup 50m off those mentioned,I think we have done well,but you know as well as me,Yaya/Nasri/Bony/Denayer and prob Mangala will all go on bloody loan ! Even Hart will probably go on loan,so we probably see no coin at all !

I like this thread. My gut feeling is other than Denayer anyone who leaves on loan will go permanently at the end of the loan as part of the deal. On that basis I think we'll get this.

Hart - 20 million
Bony - 25 million
Nasri - 10 million
Mangala - 20 million
Toure - free
Fernando - 10 million

85 million incoming. If we get rid of all of them reckon there'd be one more coming in at least.

Hart - loan
Bony - 17 mil
Mangala - loan paying most of his wages
Nasri - loan with obligation to buy, 7mil
Toure - will hang around
Fernando - staying

Less than 30 mil in sales. Let's be real. The outgoing players wages are too high for us to get significant money for them, and Pep doesn't want them around. Pennies on the dollar for most of them.

Dont hold your breath ... Every f*cker seems to come to us for shit loan deals. We really need to stop these loyalty bonuses for players seeing out their contracts too as it means players like Yaya are very difficult move with that & their rediculous wages, I'm struggling with the logic of the end of contract bonus tbh - are we still doing that with the new contracts???

It does look like its shaping up for there to be no permanent fees for anyone, which would be quite frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.