Deal Or No Deal.

As Heron Foods is one of my accounts, I had a wander around one of their stores last week and was impressed with a number of their short dated chilled offers, including

Boursin cheese at 3 for £1
Yeo Valley Yoghurt at 50p

And if you're into your snacks, Doritos 150g family bags at 50p

As Heron Foods is one of my accounts, I had a wander around one of their stores last week and was impressed with a number of their short dated chilled offers, including

Boursin cheese at 3 for £1
Yeo Valley Yoghurt at 50p

And if you're into your snacks, Doritos 150g family bags at 50p

Who are Heron foods mate.
Are they wholesale or retail ?
I adore boursin cheese !

One in Midd and one in Oldham.
I will deffo try them out mate and it is so important that we don't just rely on the larger conglomerates for our daily bread.

One in Midd and one in Oldham.
I will deffo try them out mate and it is so important that we don't just rely on the larger conglomerates for our daily bread.

And if you like instant coffee granules, procure a jar of Douwe Egberts and you'll be helping me
£6.59 full retail. On sale in Heron Foods at an every day low price of £3.99 for freeze dried, or £2.99 for instant

This and only this ...Do you see what we have Right Here Right Now !!
I have tried the instant and it it superlative mate ...
Douwe Egberts remember the name everyone and I will grab some when I am back from In country next week and review it live on here.
A smashing cuppa and a saving of £3.58 a jar.
Over 50% reduction and keep them coming ..

If we stay together we survive ..Hold the line
As one as one !

As much as I want you to shout about the deal, your maths is out
£2.58 a jar discount

Still a heck of a saving though and the freeze dried is available in Pure Gold or the darker stronger flavoured Indulgence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.