Deal Or No Deal.

You talking to me Bozzo

vector-toons-animals-080.jpg

All I said was whats all that shouting about and well have no trouble here !
Are you from London Bozzo ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal Or No Deal

A thread to assist Moon Folk in analizing the best Value For Money out there in this myopic eurofilic retail world that espouses fear desolation and uncertainty.

Blue Monday came and went and the strength of our blessed pound continued it's spiral decent deep into the myriadal pool of automomimouse despair.
We can just sit back nonchenantly ignoring the inevitable or we can do what us Celts Saxons Angles and Normadics have done for generation after generation and that is to fight back with every sinew of our fibre and well being..

It's not just a deal thread but also a No deal thread and if you have been had over for a fat lad or a deal never lived up to 21st century expectations then feel free to vent on here so that other may not get seriously tampered with.`

I shall start us all off with an offer to end all offers.
When I saw this tonight it made me quiver with emocion because sadly this offer was non conducive to our own needs and wants because in two days time we're already booked to reboard C47 transporters of the 1st Thomson airborne division for our journey back "in country" .

However :
You and your partner can be whisked off with 30 kilo of luggage and two pieces of hand luggage to the mysterious isles of Benidorm on the 9th of February from Manchester.I have travelled here before and can contest of it's recreational prowess.
Upon landing you will have full tranfers to take you to The Hotel Helios which is a three star plus gaff.
An incredible hotel right in the English quarter and proper posh inside with parq-hey floors and egyption linens

You will spend 7 nights feasting and wenching on half board fare before your tranfer back to the airport and the inevitable homeward bound.

The cost of this will blow you all away..simply blow you all away !!!
If I was to say it was £280 you would think me mad.
If I was to say give us two ton and deal done you would think me losing credibility.
If I was to say £149 you would be imploring me to spill the beans.
But Im not going to say £149 and im not even going to say £139 or £135 !

The price for this splendid trip to paradise for 7 nights with full Atol and Abta protectoin on a package deal half board with Thomsons is... £130 !
I have seen a ton before for 7 nights but staying in delapidated dens of inequity.
This otel is the doggies bollocks and for flights transfers luggage and food and a roof over your head is superlative !

Of course do rest assured I will update this thread if another deal rears it's head as prominent or as juicy as the one above.
We live in an uncertain world in 2017 and the journey at times may well be rocky.
But if we stay together we survive..hold the line ..single column..

Do you have any good deals too good to be true Cellarites ?
Or do you know of a deal that needs reporting for its proposterous portfolio and it's casserhole of nonesense. If we stay together we survive !

And just just just .. one just one fooking Wibble out of you Ohoro !

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinatio.../2&index=0&multiSelect=true&brandType=T&bb=HB
We're going for gaffer's 50th weekend after Liverpool game costing us more than that.Taxi you are the balmy ist nicest guy I've met.

Enjoy and mix it up with the superlative Ducky crew.
Have a peep at the Helios,it's just around the corner from the market and across the road from the Venus. #
£130 all in with bags and transfers and is truly incredible for a three star plus.
Adios pal.

Its gone and now showing £142 but still reasonable..
When I first saw it prior to thread print it was £122

The price is the price with Thomson and you book it online but can fluctuate over a period with demand.
Some of the fly by wires like Icelolly have you ring them and they are nearly always not the price you originally saw.
Thomson do things differently and treat you like a person.
How refreshing.

Maybe in the morning it will go back down but I doubt it.
£122 to circa £130 was a fine old deal indeed.

Dont be sad if it's gone because if one door closes another ... .....
Ill let you finish of this sentence because I now have a rendevous with the sand man.
Be careful out there it's a veritable jungle !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.