Deal Or No Deal.

u1KmGiy.jpg

mxXGxI7.jpg

how strange, sure my old mans had icons down on the bottom scroller arial /sat. had a look on av forums and came backe with this, apologies if read already.

Finally, you will have to connect to satellite and enable the Freesat channels.
Follow these steps:

• Select ALL SETTINGS from the right screen menu
  • Go to PROGRAMMES
  • Select PROGRAMME TUNING AND SETTINGS
  • Select AUTO TUNING
  • Tick the SATELLITE box, click Next
  • Select FREESAT
For newly purchased LG TVs you will be prompted to connect both terrestrial and satellite tuners during the set up process. Ensure you select both and connect your TV to the Internet. The TV will run a scan and give you the option to select Freesat.

All done mate ..can you give me a bell and talk me through it.
something strange here ?

is it a magic remote? If you move it to the top right and bring up the Programme menu does it say Satelleti or antenna? If it says antenna click on the P icon and change.

Inputs usually pre select on LG.

is it a magic remote? If you move it to the top right and bring up the Programme menu does it say Satelleti or antenna? If it says antenna click on the P icon and change.

Inputs usually pre select on LG.

Yes blue a magic small remote and the main remote which is also smart.
Its selected top corner by programme mode and satalite
Its ticked for sat.

It's a connundrum for sure pal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the thread metamorphasis.

Deal or no deal
Debenhams are having 15% off fragrances for a short period.It's a genuine sale too.
A bottle of Yves San Lorant La Nuit Pour L'homme 100ml size is down to £62.00.
Great great sale if you and your loved ones want to smell nice this festive season:

Last edited:
Just a quick update on our freesat dilemma. It was never my intention to be repetitive so if easily bored look away now. I contacted Chris from LG support and we covered the ground already covered yesterday. The channels are there to see but when you clik on them no signal is received. We tried retuning under astra 19.2 but all we got was some freeview channels. Reverted back to 28.2 Astra and again all are visable but non accessable.

Mr Blue suggested the p button which the technician also suggested but this only scans through the channels. He spent an hour with us and is ringing back shortly.A strange connundrum for sure. When push comes to shove the answer could well be a Humax freesat recorder box and bite down on the the bullet. Even if we get the E6 to accept the channels we would still have to purchase the HD drive to record so savings may be be negligable ? Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hdd recorder for tv ?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.