Deep fat fryers

Got one of these (not the 2 in 1 model would've liked that one)

Would highly recommend haven't looked back since. They taste way better than oven chips and almost like fried chips. Insanely healthy too. We got it when my ex was doing Slimming World as all the girls there have it apparently LOL

Can't beat homemade chips ! 1 tablespoon of oil isn't going to smell much, is it!?

Aunt Bessi's roast spuds are baked but without a doubt some of the most consistently delicious and perfectly crispy roasties you'll ever find.

Yours must be really good. I find it hard to open a bag of Aunt Bessi's without eating my way through the whole lot!

Roast spuds are the easiest thing in the world to make. If you don't want to fuck about par boiling or using goose fat(you should though) then all you have to do is peel and cut your spuds, spray them with one cal spray, sprinkle with mixed herbs and stick em in the oven for an hour. They will be twice as good as Aunt Bessies

Roast spuds are the easiest thing in the world to make. If you don't want to fuck about par boiling or using goose fat(you should though) then all you have to do is peel and cut your spuds, spray them with one cal spray, sprinkle with mixed herbs and stick em in the oven for an hour. They will be twice as good as Aunt Bessies
Cheers stony. Have always gone for par boil and to be fair sis's Christmas goose fat spuds are pretty damn good.

My fave Aunt always used beef dripping for chips and they cant be beat on flavour. I haven't had a chip pan or made chips in over 20 yrs, I tend to make tater wedges.

Have a fryer that is used just for fish but it's always outside as I can't stand the smell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.