Def Leppard Tour Hysteria Album

Me and the boys were big Girl fans. Had a spell where they always seemed to be playing somewhere not to difficult to get to of a Saturday night so we saw them several times doing club gigs. Phil Lewis definitely got to recognising us. Talking of Phil, we had backstage passes to Kiss' UK tour in 1980 when Girl supported and we were chatting to Mr Lewis at the first of two night sat Wembley. Phil had a cold and was telling us how much Benilyn he had ingested and how sleepy it was making him. Anyway, next day Girl pulled out of the show due to said cold. Gene Simmons was less than impressed, being very firmly of the view that the show must always go on. Anyhoo, if all four of my best friends band had been present, they would have got to take on the support slot that night but, unfortunately, the lead guitarist was at home in the Lake District :(

Joe's voice isn't the strongest and was always their biggest problem live: Mutt worked wonders on it in the studio.

I feel as though I ought to know Dave Lloyd's claim to fame but I'll have to forgo the bonus point.

This was Lloyd singing .... extra bonus point available if you know the actress in it's claim to fame?

Went to school with Rick Savage, played in the same footy team.He was on Sheff uniteds books ( although hes a Wednesdayite) as a lad but packed it in to concentrate on the band.One of the lads lost an arm in a minibus accident on the way back from a Wednesday match and Sav gave him a disc that he had been awarded when Hysteria went Platinum in America...I think that was it.Never liked the music myself but hes a great lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.