Defending the indefencible....

The Ox

All you Hughes supporters, no matter how you jazz it up we are officially bottom 3 - how much lower can we go before you recognise the problems ?
All this bollox about being in a UEFA spot ready for the transfer window has evaporated quickly, what top class player is going to swap chasing trophies to scrapping to survive the premier league trap door ? If we maintain the same points average over the next 19 games we are fucked simple as !! Enough is enough no more excuses !!

The Ox said:
All you Hughes supporters, no matter how you jazz it up we are officially bottom 3 - how much lower can we go before you recognise the problems ?
All this bollox about being in a UEFA spot ready for the transfer window has evaporated quickly, what top class player is going to swap chasing trophies to scrapping to survive the premier league trap door ? If we maintain the same points average over the next 19 games we are fucked simple as !! Enough is enough no more excuses !!

I agree. Lets get rid of all the overpaid, undeperforming, mediocre twerps who were as clueless, unmotivated, and gutless last season as they have shown themselves to be this. So when Hughes goes out the door, he can take them with him, so the next manager will not have to suffer their barrack-room lawyering and extortion, cos this is what it is.

eshiers1 said:
we do have a game in hand tho...if we are still in the bottom three at half 3 tomorrow then i may become slightly more worried!

We go 12th if we win tomorrow. 12th doesn't sound to bad does it?

blackburn
spurs
sunderland
newcastle
to an extent bolton

need i say much more

new manager syndrome works

hughes out

Dont Panick Mr Mannering .Are we right in the Shit or What .Give Hughes More time & we will be in a proper relegation Battle & we have not got the players to battle us out of it

altheblue said:
make my decision after xmas period

why are people so willing to wait? the longer this goes on the harder it will be to drag ourselves out. the quicker he goes the better

hughes out

tommcfc said:
altheblue said:
make my decision after xmas period

why are people so willing to wait? the longer this goes on the harder it will be to drag ourselves out. the quicker he goes the better

hughes out

and who will take over straight away not next month when we get a new manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.