Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Yeah like others have said I think next summer we'll be looking at Defensive mid/pivot and CB. Other than that maybe some more of those younger player purchases like Unal but age-wise we shouldn't need much replacing. Think Toure and possibly Fernandinho (unless they give him a 1 year deal) will leave and maybe Otamendi sold

We have Toure, Fernandinho, Gundogan and danillo, dont really see the need for another back up centre mid or we may as well just keep delph or Fernando. Whats happened Kean Bryan anyway? Always thought he looked decent for the EDS.

Its not looking likely this summer based on where we are in the window and the lack of rumours that are about

It may not be as big an issue if the default formation is 3-4-1-2 as we have the extra defender and our full backs as wing backs adds a bit more solidity, rather than wingers as wing backs

It basically gets our better players in their best positions

Walker
Mendy
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Aguero
Jesus

plus sterling has looked very good in pre season as one of the two up top

Go back in for Weigl next summer when Toure and Fernandinho are past it

Yeah like others have said I think next summer we'll be looking at Defensive mid/pivot and CB. Other than that maybe some more of those younger player purchases like Unal but age-wise we shouldn't need much replacing. Think Toure and possibly Fernandinho (unless they give him a 1 year deal) will leave and maybe Otamendi sold

Yeah I think next summer the big signing will be a holding midfielder. Someone like Julian Weigl or Fabinho

Lets see how Dortmund do, there has been plenty of rumors of especially the younger players being disillusioned since Tuchel was sacked, we could well be back in for Weigl next season and that would be a fantastic signing to cover the loss of Yaya.

Next year hopefully Garcia can come in and bring in someone like Diawara/Sanson/Weigl next to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.