Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Weigl is made for games like today's - copes with pressure very well thanks to his footwork and very quick decision-making. Feels himself in congested spaces like a fish in the water.

Weigl is made for games like today's - copes with pressure very well thanks to his footwork and very quick decision-making. Feels himself in congested spaces like a fish in the water.
Can also get completely overrun quickly. I will be surprised if Weigl moves on in the summer, he just hasn’t shown enough to see if he’s still got it after his injury.

I agree with every word.

Can also get completely overrun quickly. I will be surprised if Weigl moves on in the summer, he just hasn’t shown enough to see if he’s still got it after his injury.

He's just in a bad situation right now - shit tactics in a shit team. Of all the DMs linked to us, he, by far, has the highest footballing IQ. I have no doubt that he will blossom under Guardiola.

'Next Yaya' Boubakary Soumare from LOSC (18 yo, 6 ft 2 in, plays for France U19). Pep can get some info on him from Bielsa I presume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.