Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

Whats the score with Fabinho ? Has he been linked or stated an intention to go somewhere ? If he hasnt then is this because a deal has already been agreed in principle with someone ?

If only we could find a player that combines both qualities
As I see it, that's hardly possible as top players usually develop their strong points to overcome deficiencies.

Rijkaard was probably the closest one to your description, combined passing ability with mobility and extreme physicality. But Busquets is a superior player in terms of passing/vision. Weigl is the same type of mid as Busi, Jorginho could be a cheaper alternative.

I think Ndombele might.

I like him .Savic and De Jong. Even though De Jong is a risk

According to Bild, Raphaël Guierrero might be on the market. LB, defensive midfielder, attacking midfielder and LW all in one player...It probably won't happen but I'd love it if it did. Pep does love a utility player too.

I think De Jong should be a target for 2019, he could replace either Fernandinho or Kompany depending on where Pep sees him ending up ultimately.

As I see it, that's hardly possible as top players usually develop their strong points to overcome deficiencies.

Rijkaard was probably the closest one to your description, combined passing ability with mobility and extreme physicality. But Busquets is a superior player in terms of passing/vision. Weigl is the same type of mid as Busi, Jorginho could be a cheaper alternative.

Weigl can’t get into Borussia’s starting 11 right now while Jorginho is a key player for Napoli. Jorginho will be more expensive for sure.

Weigl can’t get into Borussia’s starting 11 right now while Jorginho is a key player for Napoli. Jorginho will be more expensive for sure.

That's not really how it works though is it? Weigl is 22 with years left on his contract, Jorginho is older and has only got 2 years left so if Napoli don't sell this year he'll go for a discount rate. Dortmund also seem to have a much firmer negotiating stance when selling players.

That's not really how it works though is it? Weigl is 22 with years left on his contract, Jorginho is older and has only got 2 years left so if Napoli don't sell this year he'll go for a discount rate. Dortmund also seem to have a much firmer negotiating stance when selling players.

Can’t see Weigl going for more than £50m which is Jorginho’s price IMO

Weigl is struggling I think they would be more than happy to sell. Really hope we don’t buy him.

Weigl is struggling I think they would be more than happy to sell. Really hope we don’t buy him.
Would rather have Can than Weigl

PSG the most likely destination for Weigl, he will get back together with Tuchel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.