Defensive record since 2008-09 season

We looked much more potent under Mancini. By a mile.

Teams soon cottoned on how we were set up and how we could of be stopped under Mancini. Our Champions League performances were a reminder on how slow our midfield was (still is) and how our strikers couldn't help in relieving the pressure we were under. Even in the QPR we should of been a couple of goals up before the two defensive fuck ups that had us chasing the game up until Aguero's winner.

Last edited:
Teams soon cottoned on how we were set up and how we could of be stopped under Mancini. Our Champions League performances were a reminder on how slow our midfield was (still is) and how our strikers couldn't help in relieving the pressure we were under. Even in the QPR we should of been a couple of goals up before the two defensive fuck ups that had us chasing the game up until Aguero's winner.
I'm lost here, are you saying we are more potent now?

I'm lost here, are you saying we are more potent now?

We aren't firing on all cylinders now ( we are still creating chances but not clinical) but we had more strikers to choose from back then, nothing to do with Mancini's attacking tactics. Bottom line it isn't going to be any better under Mancini this time around imo,

We aren't firing on all cylinders now ( we are still creating chances but not clinical) but we had more strikers to choose from back then, nothing to do with Mancini's attacking tactics. Bottom line it isn't going to be any better under Mancini this time around imo,
So let me get this straight....we won the league due to individual attacking brilliance?

Surprising stat of the day...

I'm not surprised at that stat. We never get pummeled by opponents, but due to the high line and poor positioning of our defenders, when they get a chance it's usually one on one with the keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.