Dele Alli

plays deeper than g jesus and mbappe and has scored more than both of them. g jesus is a brilliant talent though, if he hadn't got injured he might stand a chance vs alli
Right now I see his position (second forward/AM) as his main deficiency if we really plan to buy him. It's rarely used in modern football, can he play in a deeper role? Look at Pogba - player with extreme potential struggles because of his 'strange' skillset (and poor integration). He is neither 10 nor 8.
Poch deals with Alli brilliantly, but I'm not sure if he fits Pep's game. Though who knows - I have no clear picture of what Pep is trying to build for City.

Right now I see his position (second forward/AM) as his main deficiency if we really plan to buy him. It's rarely used in modern football, can he play in a deeper role? Look at Pogba - player with extreme potential struggles because of his 'strange' skillset (and poor integration). He is neither 10 nor 8.
Poch deals with Alli brilliantly, but I'm not sure if he fits Pep's game. Though who knows - I have no clear picture of what Pep is trying to build for City.
goals from midfield always help. instead of two numbers 8s, why not a number 10?

plays deeper than g jesus and mbappe and has scored more than both of them. g jesus is a brilliant talent though, if he hadn't got injured he might stand a chance vs alli

You are going to have to explain that one...in three weeks when he is back on the pitch will he stand a chance or has this one minor injury ruined Jesus's career?

You are going to have to explain that one...in three weeks when he is back on the pitch will he stand a chance or has this one minor injury ruined Jesus's career?
as in, he hasn't played so it's hard to compare current ability. if he wasn't injured he might have a goal tally which could rival alli or be compared to some extent.

Agree with this .... Iniesta and Xavi never played the same role. Not that I think we will ever sign the prick.
de bruyne's had a difficult season in front of goal and silva has never been prolific.

he'd cost far too much but i can't think of any other player like him at the moment.

if he continues scoring a goal every two games from midfield, and/or he scores 20 from midfield every season, he's going to go down as one of the best ever. rather he did that in blue if i'm honest

de bruyne's had a difficult season in front of goal and silva has never been prolific.

he'd cost far too much but i can't think of any other player like him at the moment.

if he continues scoring a goal every two games from midfield, and/or he scores 20 from midfield every season, he's going to go down as one of the best ever. rather he did that in blue if i'm honest

He is a talent, no doubt. I expect he would be amazing for us. I hope though that he goes somewhere in Europe. Its a personal thing and I am in a minority but I just hate supporting players that I detest (e.g. Yaya and Tevez).

He will stay at Spurs next season, but another 15-20 league goal campaign and he will have the pick of Europe at his feet.

I think he will go abroad if the opportunity came about, and I am talking Real Madrid or Bayern. Clubs you really would question him if turned down.

Bayern scouted him when he was at MK Dons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.