Dele Alli

I actually don't think Alli is that great of a footballer, but if he gets you 15-20 league goals a season how can you complain.

Spurs may not sell, but they are deluded if they think no club in Europe will try their hand at getting both Alli and Kane this summer.

We have a cronic lack of goals coming from our midfield. He may not have the technical ability of Nasri, but like I have said, we need horses for courses and if he can get 15-20, De Bruyne 15, Sane 10, Jesus 20, Aguero 30 then we will be going someway to solving the goal issues

I actually don't think Alli is that great of a footballer, but if he gets you 15-20 league goals a season how can you complain.

I know where youre coming from in regards his technical ability,but other than being a brilliant athlete,he's very savvy and sharp......those attributes, coupled with his singleminded will to win,elevate him to the top tier.

I know where youre coming from in regards his technical ability,but other than being a brilliant athlete,he's very savvy and sharp......those attributes, coupled with his singleminded will to win,elevate him to the top tier.

Agree mate.

His mentality is clearly very strong.

He is a leaner, athletic young Frank Lampard for me.

On the basis of "if you dont ask you dont get", I would be surprised if City hadnt enquired about Alli.

But I dont think we seriously expect to sign him. My guess is its all ploy. Bid for Alli, let Levy have the pleasure of turning us down, then sign Walker or Rose.

Mauricio Pochettino believes Barcelona great Xavi is attempting to destroy the focus of Tottenham Hotspur.
The Spanish midfielder recently said that his old boss, Pep Guardiola, wants Spurs star Dele Alli at Manchester City this summer.

But Pochettino is not listening to the outside noise and suggests Xavi is simply trying to create some uncertainty amongst the North Londoners due to his hatred for Barca's arch rivals Espanyol - a club the Argentine has a strong association with.

"Is Xavi working for Manchester City maybe? He wants to help Guardiola," said Pochettino.
"He's in a period when he loves to talk, in Doha. But he was a Barcelona player – he's my enemy. He tries to destroy our focus to win because he hates me, because he's Barcelona.
"Because we are doing things and the club has a lot of potential, the focus is on our talented players.
"But my relationship with my chairman Daniel Levy is so close. We have our plan to try to improve. The players that we want to keep, we will keep.
"He said to me, 'We don't need money'. If we sell players it is because we want to sell players. We will sign players we want to sign. All the decisions we take are to improve the team."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...avi-manchester-city-bid-dele-alli-hates-says/

I've not seen a huge amount of Spurs but from what I have seen he's playing in a position we don't really use currently. We've gone from having a 10 to two deeper players whereas he's further forward than a 10 would be normally, I'm sure he could adapt to the 'free 8' but he wouldn't be giving the same goal return as he has this season.

We aren't converting our chances but Spurs are more set up to get the very best out of Alli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.