Dele Alli

Mauricio Pochettino believes Barcelona great Xavi is attempting to destroy the focus of Tottenham Hotspur.
The Spanish midfielder recently said that his old boss, Pep Guardiola, wants Spurs star Dele Alli at Manchester City this summer.

But Pochettino is not listening to the outside noise and suggests Xavi is simply trying to create some uncertainty amongst the North Londoners due to his hatred for Barca's arch rivals Espanyol - a club the Argentine has a strong association with.

"Is Xavi working for Manchester City maybe? He wants to help Guardiola," said Pochettino.
"He's in a period when he loves to talk, in Doha. But he was a Barcelona player – he's my enemy. He tries to destroy our focus to win because he hates me, because he's Barcelona.
"Because we are doing things and the club has a lot of potential, the focus is on our talented players.
"But my relationship with my chairman Daniel Levy is so close. We have our plan to try to improve. The players that we want to keep, we will keep.
"He said to me, 'We don't need money'. If we sell players it is because we want to sell players. We will sign players we want to sign. All the decisions we take are to improve the team."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...avi-manchester-city-bid-dele-alli-hates-says/
I'd be surprised if Xavi had any strong feelings there tbh, seems a fairly laid back lad.

The denial seems to make it a little more possible. How many players are City linked with each week? And never a denial. And than all of a sudden, Pep denies he is interested...

Scored again today. Would love him as I've been saying for a while now. But I can't see it happen personally, plus don't think he'll fit Pep's style of play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.