Dele Alli

Nope. A good player but is overhyped and will not be suitable in what Pep is trying to build at City.

Last edited:
I would have bought him before spurs and said so at the time but you do not go back there is always another just waiting to be found at 80 million that would be most of our budget and would set us back for the full year

I am absolutely gob smacked at the negativity towards this wonderful gifted player.I would have him in a heartbeat and he would certainly complement our current midfielders with his vision, pace and ability to arrive in some great goal scoring positions.Come on City lets see what Levy is made of.Yes he`ll cost a mint but for fucks sake he aint 27 or 28 years of age.

Last edited:
Oh yes please! Best midfielder in the league for the next 10 years probably. Yaya getting older now, can't go on forever, we need as good a replacement as we can get. So much better than Gundogan and even Fernandinho.

Scores goals, aggressive and phenomenally skilful. What's not to like!?

Would be the best signing we could possibly make apart from Messi, Suarez, Ronaldo or Bale. Fucking get him signed City!!!

Hi Mr Levy

I am absolutely gob smacked at the negativity towards this wonderful gifted player.I would have him in a heartbeat and he would certainly complement our current midfielders with his vision, pace and ability to arrive in some great goal scoring positions.Come on City lets see what Leevy is made of.Yes he`ll cost a mint but for fucks sake he aint 27 or 28 years of age.
We need 1 or 2 RB 1 or 2 LB a central defender and a goalie and midfielder,we won't waste 90 m on a kid with one good season

We need 1 or 2 RB 1 or 2 LB a central defender and a goalie and midfielder,we won't waste 90 m on a kid with one good season
Personally I don`t think Spurs will let him go,but honestly Karen I think he`s a very special talent.No doubt about it,Pep will spend millions on new defenders,of that there is no doubt.However,every now and again an opportunity may come around for certain players whereby we have to make a move and see if they are available.For me this is a no brainer but hey,it could be be quite easily paper talk,as once again our name appears towards some great players.Perhaps Sergios £70M transfer will go toward Deli. ;)

Not for me. Every time I've watched him play when the going got tough he was invisible besides losing his temper and fouling the opposition. He's a talented player but not world record fee talented that's for fucking sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.