Dele Alli's middle finger.

I'm amazed his Premier League opponents don't wind him up every week. It really wouldn't take much to get a response.

Just a bit of fun, he's petulant but he's also a very good player.

Every time I've seen him he acts like a red card waiting to happen. Yes, he's a very good player (although you wouldn't think so whenever he puts an England shirt on) but he's always going to let his team mates down all the while he can't control his temper. Had he not been playing for one of the media darlings he would have been sent off a record number of times by now, of that I'm sure.

Every time I've seen him he acts like a red card waiting to happen. Yes, he's a very good player (although you wouldn't think so whenever he puts an England shirt on) but he's always going to let his team mates down all the while he can't control his temper. Had he not been playing for one of the media darlings he would have been sent off a record number of times by now, of that I'm sure.

I get that but some players need that type of attitude to play well. He has that snidey side but maybe he draws things from that; fight, determination etc... which help his game. Maybe that last ditch lung bursting run into the box to score the winner is driven from him wanting to get one over on the centre mid he's up against.

Obviously there is a limit before the ref has to do something and I get that in some games he's a red card waiting to happen, I just think you have to be careful with what you wish for, being a snide isn't always a bad thing.

Also is just scenario he's clearly just pissing around with his mate, just give him a small fine and life goes on.

Might be a bit of a cock, but he is a fantastic player. Might not have shown it for England, but for me in the PL he is without doubt the best young attacking midfielder at the moment. He is a 20 goal a season midfielder and the type of player we are crying out for.

Why did he make the gesture ? What had Walker done or did he say something?
Southgate cant just let that go after talking about the pride and camaraderie in the team.

I'd just like to state on the internet that I'm really, really offended. Could even say outraged.

As many times as "Scholesy" the dirt ****, he would have been banned half the season if he played for anybody else, who can ever forget the commentators laughing as they say he was a little bit late there, bless him the little ginger imp, ****s the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.