Dele Alli's middle finger.

As many times as "Scholesy" the dirt ****, he would have been banned half the season if he played for anybody else, who can ever forget the commentators laughing as they say he was a little bit late there, bless him the little ginger imp, ****s the lot of them.
Scholes tried most games to kick the shit out of opponents. In most cases he succeeded, only to be glossed over by the referee and commentator as everyone knows he is shit at tackling. I call bullshit, as the ginger imp knew exactly what he was doing.

Oh, and Ali is a snidey little f**ker.

I'm amazed his Premier League opponents don't wind him up every week. It really wouldn't take much to get a response.

Surprised at this as well. Would be pretty easy to get in his head I'd imagine. Joey Barton against him in the midfield could start an all-out brawl!

At least this. He's one of those 'humans' whom I've never met, never heard but developed a distinct dislike to some time ago. I can't put my finger on exactly what occurrence or instance put him in that bracket, but he's in there, along with half a dozen, inc Joey Nobrat, so it's not just a Haringey Hotspur thing!
Great post

Fifa have opened an investigation. Interesting to see if the hypocrites at the FA hire a team of lawyers to defend him as they did with the clearly guilty Shrek a few years back. Hope he gets a lengthy ban.

He appears to be a right mardy **** but the finger to Kyle as per Walkers Twitter was just a but of fun.

Only my opinion, but there's no way the finger was to Walker. Kyle's tweet the morning after was jumping on the back of Southgate's "it was to Kyle Walker, honest guv" comments in an effort to keep his mate out of trouble.

The incident came just after Alli had been fouled but the decision not awarded. He was either aiming it at the player who fouled him, or the ref for not giving a foul.

What I found strange was how long the camera focused on Alli, felt like an age, with an awkward and lengthy silence from the commentators. If it was Sterling, you can be sure Hoddle would have had something to say!

Only my opinion, but there's no way the finger was to Walker. Kyle's tweet the morning after was jumping on the back of Southgate's "it was to Kyle Walker, honest guv" comments in an effort to keep his mate out of trouble.

The incident came just after Alli had been fouled but the decision not awarded. He was either aiming it at the player who fouled him, or the ref for not giving a foul.

What I found strange was how long the camera focused on Alli, felt like an age, with an awkward and lengthy silence from the commentators. If it was Sterling, you can be sure Hoddle would have had something to say!
You may well be right to be honest I've not seen the incident.

Scholes tried most games to kick the shit out of opponents. In most cases he succeeded, only to be glossed over by the referee and commentator as everyone knows he is shit at tackling. I call bullshit, as the ginger imp knew exactly what he was doing.

Oh, and Ali is a snidey little f**ker.

Scholes was clever - he'd get a bad one in early on in a game and get the benefit of the doubt - too early to wave a card nonsense would be deployed. He'd often get a card later in the game which should have seen him off but too often Scholes would commit 3 or 4 yellow card offences but remain on the pitch partly because of who he played for and partly the 'likeable rouge' badge the media gave him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.