Dele Alli

Don't need him nor would any team pay the floppity jillion Levy would want so any such rumour is void.

Full backs addressed first please, then CM.

Don't need him nor would any team pay the floppity jillion Levy would want so any such rumour is void.

Full backs addressed first please, then CM.
Agree we are crying out for left and right backs as I cant see Clichy , Kolo , Sagna and Zab beyond this season

I think we`re all in agreement that we need to spend heavily on the defence and that will be rectified,off that I`m in no doubt.
However,we may have more money in the transfer bank than we think (fans) so maybe another top quality player is an option.Sometimes if an opportunity comes along,then maybe we need to act positively and look at the long term picture.
Do you think that opportunity has come along though? Personally it seems a million miles off, Spurs are doing well, he has no reason to be unhappy that I see, presumably he has years left on his contract, he's young/English/in form.

Not as though it's now or never; seems the worst time to get him from a financial perspective.

I know what his point was, still very strange to gloss over those two when talking about Barca's main attacking players.

What do you mean glossed over? Danny J just answered exactly why i didn't mention those. The point is anyone moaning about buying in talent when the youth team already has(much lesser)talent, just see barca....A large portion of the team with the best academy in football are purchased for large sums.

Alli should be the main focus of all the top clubs this summer imo. It could be a hazard scenario all over again, as i can only see alli getting better. If he doesn't join city then hopefully it will be spain.

Just dropped him from my fantasy football team, so that proves he is not worth it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.