Delph and Fernando in defence?

Thought Delph had a really good game against Dortmund. looks really up for the aggressive pressing and forced a good few mistakes. Looked quick and made some good 3rd man runs. I think he will play a lot more than some think on here this season, especially due to his versatility.

Thought Delph had a really good game against Dortmund. looks really up for the aggressive pressing and forced a good few mistakes. Looked quick and made some good 3rd man runs. I think he will play a lot more than some think on here this season, especially due to his versatility.

Yeah, he had a really good game and you can tell already that he is really buying in to the changes Pep is making.

Like you say Delph is versatile and I agree that he will play a big part this season. Last season was frustrating for him as due to injuries he didn't get a good run of games together. Hopefully he will have better luck with injuries and we will see the best of him.

Yeah, he had a really good game and you can tell already that he is really buying in to the changes Pep is making.

Like you say Delph is versatile and I agree that he will play a big part this season. Last season was frustrating for him as due to injuries he didn't get a good run of games together. Hopefully he will have better luck with injuries and we will see the best of him.

Since it came out that pep sanctioned Sterling and Kev, I've wondered what say he had in the other dealings last summer. Delph had some decent performances last season when not shifted to the left wing. Surly Pep had a word with Txiki about all our transfer dealings.

His ability to play in a wheelchair is admirable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.