Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some incredibly harsh comments against a lad who,through no fault of his own,hasn't had an opportunity to prove his worth here.In the few appearances he has made he has never let us down and always given his very best,thats to his absolute credit.

I like the lad,i love his attitude......and while he's never going to be a first eleven regular(he wasnt bought as such) if he can get,and stay fit,he can still be a useful utility/squad player.

Some incredibly harsh comments against a lad who,through no fault of his own,hasn't had an opportunity to prove his worth here.In the few appearances he has made he has never let us down and always given his very best,thats to his absolute credit.

I like the lad,i love his attitude......and while he's never going to be a first eleven regular(he wasnt bought as such) if he can get,and stay fit,he can still be a useful utility/squad player.

Yep, totally agree But the Boo boy's need someone to Boooooooooooooo.....

Completely agree - he's had some decent games for us when fit and was very bright in preseason.

His injury record was patchy before joining us but no one could have seen into the future and foresee he'd go from being fit for 30
Games a season to 10 - but that doesn't stop people blaming the Txiki somehow.

Also it's incredibly infuriating that so many posters haven't got a clue how the homegrown "quota" works, but are happy to give their strong opinion despite their ignorance.

Completely agree - he's had some decent games for us when fit and was very bright in preseason.

His injury record was patchy before joining us but no one could have seen into the future and foresee he'd go from being fit for 30
Games a season to 10 - but that doesn't stop people blaming the Txiki somehow.

Also it's incredibly infuriating that so many posters haven't got a clue how the homegrown "quota" works, but are happy to give their strong opinion despite their ignorance.

It's also incredible how many don't even understand basic footballing concepts. Delph is a worker and an energy machine, like Milner was, and will do really well under Peps system if he gets and stays fit. His energy levels are massive and he never stops. It's that energy and pressing that our new way of playing thrives on. I like him, he's a great squad player and doesn't deserve the ridiculous abuse he gets.

It's also incredible how many don't even understand basic footballing concepts. Delph is a worker and an energy machine, like Milner was, and will do really well under Peps system if he gets and stays fit. His energy levels are massive and he never stops. It's that energy and pressing that our new way of playing thrives on. I like him, he's a great squad player and doesn't deserve the ridiculous abuse he gets.
You may not have noticed but we're a level above that Pubs league concept now.
Seems a decent chap but he's never going to feature in a big way for this manager. Gone in the summer, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.