Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A really nice guy , good club man , no trouble from him but ...... a waste of a spot in the squad.
Habitually injured and unfortunately not good enough when fit imo.
I'll say it again , say thanks ,move him on and replace him as a squad player with a ready made Aaron Mooy ... much better.

A really nice guy , good club man , no trouble from him but ...... a waste of a spot in the squad.
Habitually injured and unfortunately not good enough when fit imo.
I'll say it again , say thanks ,move him on and replace him as a squad player with a ready made Aaron Mooy ... much better.
Who I believe is home grown

Mooy is classed as HG.

However,he and Delph are very different players - Delph is a higher energy destroyer/presser while Mooy is a deep lying type,he has an eye for the pass and,while more technical,would probably be a Fernando upgrade/replacement.

Mooy is classed as HG.

However,he and Delph are very different players - Delph is a higher energy destroyer/presser while Mooy is a deep lying type,he has an eye for the pass and,while more technical,would probably be a Fernando upgrade/replacement.
Mooy could be brought in as a hg for Fernando allowing delph to be replaced by a fit foreign energy midfielder.
In his best seasons delph played about 30 games which isn't too bad till you think we are now probably a 60ish game a season team ,so he's only going to be available 50% of the time at best

What on earth has happened to Delph? Never gets mentioned, never see him in training pics, has he broken a leg or something? Not that he'd get in starting XI but it would be nice to at least see him training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.