Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone like jack byrne impresses in pre-season i reckon delph could be on his way out.
I think this is where Pep will stand out from the crowd by been able to identify good young players who have the skill set, mentality and drive to make it to the top. Byrne imo is probably already better than Delph and has the potential to be a Premier league player and a perhaps a good squad player for us. Delph on the other hand has done little or nothing to justify his inclusion in next seasons squad. His injury record does little to further his case for inclusion. Some people seem to believe he can be converted into a grade A full back which may be the case but to me this seems unlikely. At least we did not pay over the odds for him and should be able to get our money back at least. He will probably be either sold or sent out on loan before the end of August

He spent 2 or 3 years crocked at Villa before having 2 seasons of being relatively fit. Fear for the lad's future with us, especially if 2 or 3 midfielders come in this summer.
wonder who thought he was a good prospect for us, same bloke who fancied Sinclair and Rodwell I presume.

Played less than 200 games in his career in ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.