Delph sits out England training

Gets worse next season, in Sept, Oct, and Nov 52 teams play in the European Nations League. England will play in a 6 team seeded League. Not too sure how it's decided but the top 4 sides from the league matches play semi finals and a final in June 2019. The play offs for the 2020 Euros take place from March 2019 to Nov 2019 but if any of the semi finalist from the Nations League fail to qualify they automatically get a play off spot!!

Absolute shte and is just a money making exercise for UEFA and all the twats that run it like that bent twat Gill.

My season is ruined by these International breaks, not good for the players, the club's and the fans.

Anyone out there there who gives a shit about the National team?

the absolute flying fuck is this shit?!?!?!!?!? never heard of in until you posted...

as if we need more international football ffs

Last couple of tournaments I've actually looked forward to England getting knocked out so I can enjoy watching games with no media England hype.
Whilst I wouldn't go quite that far, I must admit to feeling absolutely zero disappointment whatsoever when we play shite or get knocked out. I am supremely indifferent to it.

Were we to play well, and actually make a semi final or something, I suppose it might perk up my enthusiasm a bit. But watching the usual dismal display and hearing commentators swoon over Deli fucking Ali for 90 minutes - a right cock if ever there was one - doesn't do it for me.

the absolute flying fuck is this shit?!?!?!!?!? never heard of in until you posted...

as if we need more international football ffs
Per the UEFA branding, the UEFA Nations League is meant to replace the current [haphazard] friendlies calendar. So, basically, the national teams play in this league AND the qualifying league (for all intents and purposes it’s also a league, just one with a fairly long season and later knockout rounds).

I’m sure it won’t increase the already ridiculously congested fixture list and risk of injuring our players...

Indeed, although I think sabotage is at play on the international scene, we simply only have our players turn up and they get injured....
giphy.gif

Per the UEFA branding, the UEFA Nations League is meant to replace the current [haphazard] friendlies calendar. So, basically, the national teams play in this league AND the qualifying league (for all intents and purposes it’s also a league, just one with a fairly long season and later knockout rounds).

I’m sure it won’t increase the already ridiculously congested fixture list and risk of injuring our players...

The top players have way too many games in football. It's ridiculous when you think about it. The hectic schedules have to be a factor in the nagging injuries/shorter careers so many players seem to have these days.

38 league games, league cup, FA cup, champs/uefa league, plus international games? Especially with the Euros and World Cup, half of the summers are gone. That's easily 60-70 games a year, even with rotation. The human body is just not built to withstand that.

saw a poll on ssn asking about who should be capt of England,last time I looked 20% voted for Henderson ,

last time I looked Henderson looked 20% of what an international footballer should look like ,why the fuck does he get into an England squad ,have our levels for English players really slipped that low.

saw a poll on ssn asking about who should be capt of England,last time I looked 20% voted for Henderson ,

last time I looked Henderson looked 20% of what an international footballer should look like ,why the fuck does he get into an England squad ,have our levels for English players really slipped that low.

Have a look through the list of England heroes who have played for Liverpool & Utd over the years oh & Spurs.

Same reason he was on the FIFA game cover! I think even the dippers are starting to realise that he would struggle to get in any other top sides midfield.

Same reason he was on the FIFA game cover! I think even the dippers are starting to realise that he would struggle to get in any other top sides midfield.
I honestly think he would struggle to get into a top 18 squad ,the guy has nothing what's so ever, Liverpool are trying to make out he's the next slippy g ,he's fucking wank .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.