Deluded rag on FB

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
On tonight's Barca-Arse game:

-Barca don't outplay good teams, they pass it around, wear teams down then counter attack.
-Arsenal lost because they came to counter attack and didn't give any support to Bendtner
-RVP bottled it and single-handedly lost them the game
-Smart teams like Chelsea and Manure let them have the ball and play it around, then take it back when Barca get into their half.
I've quickly shut him up by asking how Barca managed to play their counter-attacking game while having 76% of the possession. Also asked him how, if they don't outplay good teams, they beat Real Madrid in the greatest example of pure football I have ever seen.

Its that easy hay, he should be a manager, i mean christ with insight like "just take it back" how has he not managed a top team yet

SO lets look at the smart teams last results against Barcelona

ah they both lost right, smart as fuck

-- Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 am --

Dr Mick said:
Statements like this from deluded rags really do make me laugh.

Have they won the most trophies in the world. Erm no that's Madrid.

Are they currently Champions of Europe? Erm no that's Inter.

Have they won the most trophies of any club in England? Erm No that's Liverpool.

Are they currently Premier League Champions? Erm no that's Chelsea.

Have they won the most trophies of any club in Britain? Erm no that's Rangers.

Are they the top earning club in the world? Erm no that's Madrid.

Are they the richest club in the world? Erm no that's some outfit called Manchester City.

Do they have the biggest fan base in the world? Erm no that's Benfica.
Are they the oldest football club in the world? Erm No that's Sheffield FC (1857).

Do they have the biggest match day attendences in the world? Erm no that's Barcelona.

Deluded scummy fuckwits every last one of them. Biggest club in the world? For fucks sake they are not ever the biggest club in Manchester.

Srry mate its a great post but had to pick that out. Not disputing it but Benfica, how is that possible[/quote\]

I thought that too, surely thats not right?

Someone on here recommended asking random Rags who their manager was before Fergiescum - I tried it out in the pub on Sunday and the results are hilarious.

Falz said:
Someone on here recommended asking random Rags who their manager was before Fergiescum - I tried it out in the pub on Sunday and the results are hilarious.

I only know the answer cos it was on The Chase tonight

mrksdawn19 said:
Falz said:

I only know the answer cos it was on The Chase tonight

Yeah, but you're not a Rag, are ya? I could easily name the last 6 City managers and I'm only 21 (not an 'old' fan). The point is, 90% of them won't be able to answer this question, yet will gloat about 35 years without any worries.

Falz said:

I think that was me tbh..always fooks em right up..

Happened to mention Stuart (Poncho) Pearson to 3 rags at work today. Only one of them knew who he was. Even then he wasn't sure.
PMSL.
More proof that football began in the early nineties, before then it was called something else.

ndjsleftnipple said:
Happened to mention Stuart (Poncho) Pearson to 3 rags at work today. Only one of them knew who he was. Even then he wasn't sure.
PMSL.
More proof that football began in the early nineties, before then it was called something else.

Dont even bother with paddy roach then.. :)

Dr Mick said:
SkyBlueLion79 said:
Statements like this from deluded rags really do make me laugh.

Deluded scummy fuckwits every last one of them. Biggest club in the world? For fucks sake they are not ever the biggest club in Manchester.

Claiming that United are the biggest club in the world is ridiculous, that honour belongs to Real Madrid.

Claiming City are a bigger club than United is every bit as ridiculous just the same.

Bjorn said:

Claiming that United are the biggest club in the world is ridiculous, that honour belongs to Real Madrid.

Claiming City are a bigger club than United is every bit as ridiculous just the same.

City are the biggest Manchester club.

samharris said:
ndjsleftnipple said:
PMSL.

Dont even bother with paddy roach then.. :)

I've played snooker against Paddy. Beat him of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.