Demba Ba

Doesn't bode well, especially with there being a bit of an edge to one of our games. Interesting to see how Pep approaches them 2 games considering he didn't even want the squad travelling that far.

I'm sure we could rustle-up 20 lads from on here to pop over and have a kick about.

Doesn't bode well, especially with there being a bit of an edge to one of our games. Interesting to see how Pep approaches them 2 games considering he didn't even want the squad travelling that far.
I'd send 11 of the EDS lads out against the rags and let them kick fuck out the cunts for 90mins.

O MY GOD. I was not expecting that. That looks unimaginably painful. I'd assume his carrer is done after that, wish him the best. He was a pretty dangerous striker on his day.

O MY GOD. I was not expecting that. That looks unimaginably painful. I'd assume his carrer is done after that, wish him the best. He was a pretty dangerous striker on his day.
Why would his career be done?

He'll be out the best part of a year if shaw is anything to go by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.