Denayer and Mangala

Over Otamendi?

Statistically the 15th best player in the league this(last) season

According to the Telegraph "Guardiola's determination to retain Otamendi will be tested with several Spanish clubs interested" Is Otamendi unsettled?

Interesting comment from Mangala “Today I'm on the market and there will be offers this summer, he said. I was lucky to spend a month with Pep. I made more progress tactically in a month than in two previous years with City. I tell you, my best years are before me. I've never felt so strong. But for now, I don't know what my future will hold."

Not sure why Otamendi is getting so much hate lately. He looks better alongside Vinnie than anyone else we have.

Not sure why Otamendi is getting so much hate lately. He looks better alongside Vinnie than anyone else we have.
Agreed, I've been a huge critic in the past but he's a totally different player alongside Vinny, much more responsible and solid.

I would say sell both for a knock down price but with a buy back clause with a good fee included. This would future proof both. If they become very good players City will be able to buy back for a bargain price. And in return the clubs interested get them alot cheaper now. Both teams win this way.

I would say sell both for a knock down price but with a buy back clause with a good fee included. This would future proof both. If they become very good players City will be able to buy back for a bargain price. And in return the clubs interested get them alot cheaper now. Both teams win this way.
There is absolutely no point in having a clause on Mangala, he is not what Pep wants and is no longer young, we need the best price possible for him.
I suspect the same is true for Denayer, but he has the youth to improve more and is more of a ball player.

Interesting comment from Mangala “Today I'm on the market and there will be offers this summer, he said. I was lucky to spend a month with Pep. I made more progress tactically in a month than in two previous years with City. I tell you, my best years are before me. I've never felt so strong. But for now, I don't know what my future will hold."
Most players suffered during this period, not just Mangala so I feel for him in this respect. Irrespective of this, in Pep's judgement do I trust..

Would definitely take Mangala over Otamendi / Stones at the moment.
Fuck that, Otamendi has looked immense for 80% of the campaign and especially since Kompany came back he's been world class. Mangala isn't near that level, although I think he's better all-round than Stones if I'm honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.