Denayer Galatasary loan - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move this for him. Gives him more game time and experience. I don't have a problem with this.

I think it's a good move, he's still got a lot to prove if he wants to be a serious contender for a first team spot with us. It's a very demanding and intense league, if he doesn't perform he'll be out the team. A good test for him.

Galatasaray have been trying to negotiate an option to buy with City again today. Wonder if City will include one? It wouldn't go down well with our fans.

It's a risk the club has got to take. In 12 months time if the loan move is successful we can get a very good fee.

Looks like an option of a 2nd year loan?..I agree with one year loan for experience but think we should have had him back next summer...better than an option to buy I guess....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 12m12 minutes ago
Reports from Turkey that Denayer's loan will be 1+1 years (option of a second), possibly instead of an option to buy. Announcement tonight.

Looks like an option of a 2nd year loan?..I agree with one year loan for experience but think we should have had him back next summer...better than an option to buy I guess....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 12m12 minutes ago
Reports from Turkey that Denayer's loan will be 1+1 years (option of a second), possibly instead of an option to buy. Announcement tonight.
Disaster for denayer that.
Next year when mdm leaves, denayer stays the 2 nd year in Turkey we will be left with just 3 centre halves. Therefore, we will buy another and when denayer returns the following year he will have another player in front of him as well as the 3 already here

Disaster for denayer that.
Next year when mdm leaves, denayer stays the 2 nd year in Turkey we will be left with just 3 centre halves. Therefore, we will buy another and when denayer returns the following year he will have another player in front of him as well as the 3 already here
FFS don`t talk bollocks.The kid is still learning his trade and he needs a better league than Scotland to give him that edge.A very good move IMO and one that should see him prosper for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.