Denis Suarez

ninjamonkey

Just been sold to Villarreal from barca but they've got a 2 year buyback clause and first refusal after that, Sevilla apparently were happy to terminate the 2 year loan they had with him. Very strange. By all accounts he was doing reasonably well there wasn't he? Why would they do that?

Not really tearing it up was he?- 2 goals in 31 games.
Hope he does ok but was never going to get near our first team.

Just been sold to Villarreal from barca but they've got a 2 year buyback clause and first refusal after that, Sevilla apparently were happy to terminate the 2 year loan they had with him. Very strange. By all accounts he was doing reasonably well there wasn't he? Why would they do that?
Villarreal have bought him out of the loan essentially and signed him on a free. They paid Sevilla €4m, Barca have released him for free to Villarreal but have a very favourable buy-back clause (€3m rising to €6m, I think). That also probably voids the sell-on clause which we were reported to have.

As far as I can tell, It's basically an elaborate loan deal which allows Barca to get him back from Villarreal - or discard him, and his wages, if he does badly - and sell him on without having to give us any of the profit.

Not really tearing it up was he?- 2 goals in 31 games.
Hope he does ok but was never going to get near our first team.
His game has never really been based around goals in fairness.

4 assists in 31 games for Sevilla, for an attacking central midfielder that's at Stephen Ireland's level!

I did hear the lad tore it up in the Segunda Division for Barcelona's B team so maybe that's his level?

Reading some people in Lopes thread I thought he was best Sevilla player last year.

4 assists in 31 games for Sevilla, for an attacking central midfielder that's at Stephen Ireland's level!

I did hear the lad tore it up in the Segunda Division for Barcelona's B team so maybe that's his level?
Problem with that now, is that Barca B were relegated. That's why we've seen the mass exodus of many of Barca's young talent, like Adama Troare (who I doubt) to Villa. Others such as Halilovic have gone on loan. That's also another reason as to why there's been a large push to bring the true essence of La Masia back to the Nou Camp; as for a few years a lot of the youth has stagnated in the B squad or gone out on loan instead of getting first team opportunities and thus big name stars were brought in. So I'd expect to see youth getting a lot more opportunities at Barca in the near future.

Been doing really well at Villareal this season and talk that Barca may activate buyback.
Nice goal today vs Getafe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.