Denzeil Boadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a brief scouting report on the lad? Is he a winger or an attacking mid?
Hes a strong,powerful attacking midfielder with superb technical ability,he has the ability to cause havoc by making surging runs towards the oppostion box and also weighs in with his share of goals.
A style comparison has been made with Barkley.

Hes a strong,powerful attacking midfielder with superb technical ability,he has the ability to cause havoc by making surging runs towards the oppostion box and also weighs in with his share of goals.
A style comparison has been made with Barkley.
Hopefully he has better awareness and IQ than Barkley, lol. Either way, that's a very promising report. I'm assuming he's had injury issues because I've rarely heard his name, granted I only really started paying attention to the academy this past season.

Hopefully he has better awareness and IQ than Barkley, lol. Either way, that's a very promising report. I'm assuming he's had injury issues because I've rarely heard his name, granted I only really started paying attention to the academy this past season.
He's had none specified injury problems for approaching 18 months unfortunately.

Anyone have a brief scouting report on the lad? Is he a winger or an attacking mid?
This sums him up perfectly.

He's the no.10. That's an old video but I saw him doing the very same things a year later too until he got struck down by injury. Great feet, hard-working, a very intelligent passer and a brilliant dribbler and finisher. Much more intelligent than Barkley I reckon in terms of understanding of the game. Just a great prospect and a likable lad too.

He actually has a photo in the new site where the EDS players are listed, with the new kit on. Surely he must be close to some sort of return?

So that's what he looks like, suspicious that you can't see his legs though ;)

Notably absent from the first team training photos though, as is Yaw Yeboah, considering what the African press was saying a few weeks back.

Notably absent from the first team training photos though, as is Yaw Yeboah, considering what the African press was saying a few weeks back.
I was of course joking about Boadu and I've seen very little of him myself although I know the likes of twosips are huge fans. Hopefully both him and Ambrose (also missing in action and a top prospect as an out and out striker) can get their injuries behind them.

Chidiebere Nwakali is the other African lad but the African media tends to go into mass overdrive regarding any African footballers abroad.

I was of course joking about Boadu and I've seen very little of him myself although I know the likes of twosips are huge fans. Hopefully both him and Ambrose (also missing in action and a top prospect as an out and out striker) can get their injuries behind them.

Chidiebere Nwakali is the other African lad but the African media tends to go into mass overdrive regarding any African footballers abroad.

Yaw Yeboah was the one who allegedly got a phone call from Pep telling him he was in his first team plans for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.