Denzeil Boadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boadu is a fantastic talent and if he hadnt been out for the whole of last season ( broke a bone in his foot I thought) he would probably have been getting rave reviews and being talked about as first team potential. I just hope the injury and time out hasnt taken anything away from him.

A season with the EDS will hopefully be injury free and see him make up some lost time.He'll be playing alongside some fantastic promoted talent this year too.

I was of course joking about Boadu and I've seen very little of him myself although I know the likes of twosips are huge fans. Hopefully both him and Ambrose (also missing in action and a top prospect as an out and out striker) can get their injuries behind them.

Chidiebere Nwakali is the other African lad but the African media tends to go into mass overdrive regarding any African footballers abroad.
Nwakali has already returned to Norway where he plays for Ik Start quite succesfully. Still, it's strange he hasn't been given a chance with City's 1st team at least in pre-season especially considering that his loan ends on July 30th, according to transfermarkt.

I hope that Yeboah, Humphreys, etc etc etc etc will join the team later. If not, then it's quite bad and alarming.

Nwakali has already returned to Norway where he plays for Ik Start quite succesfully. Still, it's strange he hasn't been given a chance with City's 1st team at least in pre-season especially considering that his loan ends on July 30th, according to transfermarkt.

I hope that Yeboah, Humphreys, etc etc etc etc will join the team later. If not, then it's quite bad and alarming.
It's normal for loans to end on the 30th of June (not July) although it does look like he's back on loan in Norway with IK Start. I think he had work permit issues anyway so perhaps that's why he's back over there.

Edit: I'll just ignore your last sentence as nonsense.

Given Ambrose is closing on a return,it made me curious in regards to this kids situation/prognosis? Do we even know the injury/condition concerned?

Just seen his name on the subs list for todays game away to everton.

Great news - Welcome back and best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.