Denzeil Boadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm getting to the age where I'd like to start my career and I need to start my career."

"The club have shown great belief in me. Some people at the club genuinely believe I can do it and play for City's first team one day.

"The likelihood of it being straight through now is a lot less than what it was before because I've missed a few years of football.

"But I believe there are some people at the club that believe that if I go on loan maybe for a season or two and come back and get back to my level and mature and have experience playing men's football, then I can do it."

Sounds like he'll be gone next season then. Hope he gets back on track.

"I'm getting to the age where I'd like to start my career and I need to start my career."

"The club have shown great belief in me. Some people at the club genuinely believe I can do it and play for City's first team one day.

"The likelihood of it being straight through now is a lot less than what it was before because I've missed a few years of football.

"But I believe there are some people at the club that believe that if I go on loan maybe for a season or two and come back and get back to my level and mature and have experience playing men's football, then I can do it."

Sounds like he'll be gone next season then. Hope he gets back on track.
If you mean permanently transferred then that's not how I read that, he's talking about getting a loan to get his fitness & muscle back which is going to take time.

If you mean permanently transferred then that's not how I read that, he's talking about getting a loan to get his fitness & muscle back which is going to take time.

No, on a loan, but given our loan system we all know the likelihood of that working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.