Depressed

CTID

Being a city fan im used to the ups an down, but im just stayin with my brother. (a scum fan) We always have a bit of banter while being reasnable, but atm i feel like i have nothing to argue.
what can i say to win our argument over the better club?

just say you;ve had to win a shite cup to earn some cash for your over debt;d owners-yet we can;t win naf all with our over payed shite--BUT WE:RE LOADED AND IT WILL CHANGE VERY VERY SOON>

Tell him to pull his head out of his arse as im sure its been up there for many years like most RAGS! 33 years and were still here!

CTID said:
Being a city fan im used to the ups an down, but im just stayin with my brother. (a scum fan) We always have a bit of banter while being reasnable, but atm i feel like i have nothing to argue.
what can i say to win our argument over the better club?
Stick with it.

Last weekend was partcularly hard to take, but having known the depths of despair it will be all the sweeter for us, and all the more bitter for the Rags, when we do get it right

Things can change quicker than you think - but they often say it can get worse before it gets better?!

Happy Christmas CTID. Cheer up. We've come back from a lot worse than this before now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.