Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Assuming the rags see off Hull on Thursday, the derby will be moved because it's on the league cup final weekend.

Does anyone know when the rearranged fixture is likely to take place?
I was going to bring the missus but if you're stuck for someone to go with.....

As long as it's not at the end between Leicester and Watford I'm flying out on holiday after the last home game.

It's nailed on to be Wed 1st march, why?

Well because I fly to America on Tuesday 28th for 2 weeks. I deliberately booked it for then, at much grief from the Mrs as she wanted to go at the weekend to save on holiday days, to cover all bases with the derby being the weekend before, so even if it had been the Monday night I would have been ok.

Given that when us & Liverpool played in last years League Cup final it got moved to the Wednesday after & well basically my luck dictates that I will miss it

Well because I fly to America on Tuesday 28th for 2 weeks. I deliberately booked it for then, at much grief from the Mrs as she wanted to go at the weekend to save on holiday days, to cover all bases with the derby being the weekend before, so even if it had been the Monday night I would have been ok.

Given that when us & Liverpool played in last years League Cup final it got moved to the Wednesday after & well basically my luck dictates that I will miss it
Last season we played the rags on a Sunday.

I used to do nothing till I checked the fixture list, the way things are going with refs, the fa and bravo its not worth missing a cheap deal any more. you enjoy your holiday, assuming the rags stay up you can watch a Derby next year.

I used to do nothing till I checked the fixture list, the way things are going with refs, the fa and bravo its not worth missing a cheap deal any more. you enjoy your holiday, assuming the rags stay up you can watch a Derby next year.

Get what your saying mate, it's not the end of the world, I've done every home derby since 2002 so missing one won't ruin the holiday. Just be annoying as when you get your season ticket every year its the one game you don't want to miss if you can help it!

Get what your saying mate, it's not the end of the world, I've done every home derby since 2002 so missing one won't ruin the holiday. Just be annoying as when you get your season ticket every year its the one game you don't want to miss if you can help it!

Surely you go to watch City, not the opposition? Why does who we are playing affect if you are missing the game or not?

of course you go to watch city but its becoming tedious. nobody can plan anything. travel goes dearer, hotels fill up and so on. so you change all your plans and taylor the rag ref cheats you anyway.

we are victimised by every corner of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.