Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

The derby on 1st March would have given us a bid advantage and given united a distraction from their cup final so a double bonus.

PGs team selection didn't reflect the advantage of winning at Huddersfield, only one guy to blame. The Old Trafford surrender was bad enough in October.

I get the feeling that the CL is top priority nowadays. Top 3 will the aim and I agree it would have been better to play them next week to help achieve this but the CL trumps everything. If tomorrow is close then the team for Boro will also be weak. It's the way it is going at the moment. I don't think the FA Cup and League Cup are going to be prioritised at all whilst we still have chances in the CL going forward.

I get the feeling that the CL is top priority nowadays. Top 3 will the aim and I agree it would have been better to play them next week to help achieve this but the CL trumps everything. If tomorrow is close then the team for Boro will also be weak. It's the way it is going at the moment. I don't think the FA Cup and League Cup are going to be prioritised at all whilst we still have chances in the CL going forward.
Exactly, and that is also one of the reason we have to improve our squad depth. So despite having eye on CL, we can still put strong teams for the FA Cup. At the moment the depth is just not there unfortunately.

Exactly, and that is also one of the reason we have to improve our squad depth. So despite having eye on CL, we can still put strong teams for the FA Cup. At the moment the depth is just not there unfortunately.

No it isn't and other than messing about with the defence almost every game, the rest of the side has been picking itself week in week out for some time now. I think he has realised that he can only really trust around 14 players and the rest won't be here much longer.

The derby on 1st March would have given us a bid advantage and given united a distraction from their cup final so a double bonus.

PGs team selection didn't reflect the advantage of winning at Huddersfield, only one guy to blame. The Old Trafford surrender was bad enough in October.
Aguero?

The later the better , would be lovely to crush there champs league dreams in front of their 659m adoring plastics and SKYMUTV , with PEG on a gouging mission after the game , simple facts are , we are better than them , bring it on.

Bein sports confirmed it would have been March 1st had we not had a replay.

Which is annoying.

And Pep said it would have been Stoke if we won. Either or it matters not a whole lot. We play them when we play them.

We will beat them again like we did at the Swamp.

So, I have a ticket for this weekends derby, and will not be back in the U.K. until 4-15 May. Re-arranged to 10 May and I can get 3 home games :) or 3 May and I'll come over a couple of days earlier. That would be a result.

So, I have a ticket for this weekends derby, and will not be back in the U.K. until 4-15 May. Re-arranged to 10 May and I can get 3 home games :) or 3 May and I'll come over a couple of days earlier. That would be a result.
3rd and 10th are champions league semi final dates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.