Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

For all those going on about people moaning your clearly not affected by the issue cos if you were you wouldn’t be so dismissive of it. The whole point of this is the goalposts have been shifted again with the ‘match going’ fan the loser again.

In the past we’ve all known about having to wait till Sky/BT announce their round of games for the month, more recently this seems to have been getting later and later whilst travel costs increase daily however it was something we were stuck with whether we liked it or not and accepted that. Now however they are fitting in games to suit them (the game doesn't have to be on sky it could be played Wednesday without TV but they clearly want to show it so to hell with everyone else) even after they have announced the months fixtures meaning that people like myself are stuck with worthless train tickets for a trip to Middlesbrough on the Saturday. So whilst you may feel people are moaning it is with justification as when exactly is it now safe to book your travel for a match? This may be a one off or it may be them setting a new precedent, time will tell.

Absolutely. I think that some people don't realise that lower priced advance rail tickets are non-refundable.
No probs,i am touchy about it,we are both blues
Have fun on the day and stay safe,last time i went to the old wembley was the spurs loss,hope we have better luck this time

For all those going on about people moaning your clearly not affected by the issue cos if you were you wouldn’t be so dismissive of it. The whole point of this is the goalposts have been shifted again with the ‘match going’ fan the loser again.

In the past we’ve all known about having to wait till Sky/BT announce their round of games for the month, more recently this seems to have been getting later and later whilst travel costs increase daily however it was something we were stuck with whether we liked it or not and accepted that. Now however they are fitting in games to suit them (the game doesn't have to be on sky it could be played Wednesday without TV but they clearly want to show it so to hell with everyone else) even after they have announced the months fixtures meaning that people like myself are stuck with worthless train tickets for a trip to Middlesbrough on the Saturday. So whilst you may feel people are moaning it is with justification as when exactly is it now safe to book your travel for a match? This may be a one off or it may be them setting a new precedent, time will tell.

In the same boat with boro tkts, also wrote to them for a general moan to get my point across as it made me feel better!
Just got the courtesy e-mail back.
Thanks for your e-mail however F### Off its hard luck
Cheers City

Had my reply off city so basically any fan buying any travel for a game before the day of the game does so at their own risk. The important thing for me is 'at any point'

Dear Paul

Thank you for your email.

All fixtures are subject to change at any point.

This is due to broadcasting slots which may change or the scheduling of qualifying fixtures which effect the current fixture date.

As the date and time for each fixture is decided by the sporting body and the broadcaster, we are only given the information that a fixture has changed when it has been officially confirmed. As this is not a decision made by the Club we are unable to offer a refund or compensation for loss of travel/accommodation costs. This is also stated in the terms and conditions of your ticket purchase as below,

6.3. The Club shall have no liability whatsoever to any Purchaser / Guest for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.

If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Supporter Services.

Kind Regards

Rianne

Supporter Services

In the same boat with boro tkts, also wrote to them for a general moan to get my point across as it made me feel better!
Just got the courtesy e-mail back.

Thanks for your e-mail however F### Off its hard luck
Cheers City

As an example to some on here London advance ticket can be £34 £50 more to walk up on day. The old rule of

Wait for Tv games to be announced
Could it be moved due to a teams European involvement?
Is it an fa cup weekend?

If all clear you should be safe to say the game is fixed for that date but not anymore

Had my reply off city so basically any fan buying any travel for a game before the day of the game does so at their own risk. The important thing for me is 'at any point'

Dear Paul

Thank you for your email.

All fixtures are subject to change at any point.

This is due to broadcasting slots which may change or the scheduling of qualifying fixtures which effect the current fixture date.

As the date and time for each fixture is decided by the sporting body and the broadcaster, we are only given the information that a fixture has changed when it has been officially confirmed. As this is not a decision made by the Club we are unable to offer a refund or compensation for loss of travel/accommodation costs. This is also stated in the terms and conditions of your ticket purchase as below,

6.3. The Club shall have no liability whatsoever to any Purchaser / Guest for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.

If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Supporter Services.

Kind Regards

Rianne

Supporter Services

Very similar, however mine was from Holy

Does anyone know why it is on the Thursday and not on the Tuesday or Wednesday which would have been a more likely date for the fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.