Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Tricky one for me this is. It's my wedding anniversary on that day, we've booked to go away for a few days and we've already booked a restaurant for 8pm on the night.

How in holy fuck am I going to get out of that in order to watch the game?

To say I'm fuming is a minor understatement!

Any tips blues?
That's a very sticky one, I am lucky because my wife goes the games as well and would understand, well I think she would.

Tricky one for me this is. It's my wedding anniversary on that day, we've booked to go away for a few days and we've already booked a restaurant for 8pm on the night.

Any tips blues?

A divorce?

That's a very sticky one, I am lucky because my wife goes the games as well and would understand, well I think she would.

I'm not getting out of this one. My wife enjoys the footy to be fair, she doesn't go the games but she's not arsed about me having it on the TV and me going the game.

The thing that's annoyed me the most is that they've rescheduled it for a Thursday night, what the fucks that all about? All for Sky, wankers.

Can anybody remember the last time we played a league game on a Thursday night?

Any tips blues?

Cancel everything then take her on a corporate evening at the match?

I'm not getting out of this one. My wife enjoys the footy to be fair, she doesn't go the games but she's not arsed about me having it on the TV and me going the game.

The thing that's annoyed me the most is that they've rescheduled it for a Thursday night, what the fucks that all about? All for Sky, wankers.

Can anybody remember the last time we played a league game on a Thursday night?

I’m guessing that some of our Boxing Day fixtures would have fallen on a Thursday. Otherwise, the 0-5 at the swamp, and possibly a forgotten game from the Keegan promotion season, when we played on a Friday night (Bradford Away) and even Sunday teatime (Forest Away, Watford Away)
I think that was the season when the TV Company (On Digital?) went bust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.