Derby day ticket criteria

Not missed on at the swamp since the one after we won under Sven. Yet to see any real free for all. Usual gobby gets from both sides behind the line of police at the actual turnstiles.
Pretty accurate description .

Didnt want to get chucked out mate, they were tracked by stewards most of the time, the discontent was palpable though, I can assure you of that...!

Spotted a few like that at the game on sunday... looked like they had got their taxi straight from the swamp..bags in hand. Made sure to point them out.

Haven't set foot in that shit hole since Varadi's disallowed goal in the FA Cup sometime in the 80's (I think).

Fuck had forgot about that. Was the game Redmond should have cleared the ball but pissed about
If I'm honest mate I can only remember the disallowed goal and my instance I was never set foot in that place again. I even turned down freebies and the odd work do there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.