Derby day ticket criteria

Spotted a few like that at the game on sunday... looked like they had got their taxi straight from the swamp..bags in hand. Made sure to point them out.
Thought I'd seen it all til I noticed a few half+half scarfs on Sunday.

Are there any pitchside seats this year? Stand to be corrected but thought that every club was now obliged to allocate away fans a section of pitchside seats and that the only current Prem clubs who didn’t already allocate some were the rags and Newcastle.

Are there any pitchside seats this year? Stand to be corrected but thought that every club was now obliged to allocate away fans a section of pitchside seats and that the only current Prem clubs who didn’t already allocate some were the rags and Newcastle.

No - they both got out of it some how. It was obvious what would happen, as the FSF only named Sunderland as not having pitch side seats at the time (NU were down) and they will hide behind safety concerns, the same concerns that don't apply to the 200 premium seats for the UEFA games.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/away-fans-must-be-pitchside-says-premier-league

Nothing has changed, the fact that FSF didn't know OT didn't have pitch side seats seems very odd.

Thought I'd seen it all til I noticed a few half+half scarfs on Sunday.
Only noticed half 'n'half on Sunday? Is that you Arsenne?
You should have gone to Specsavers as there have been half 'n' half scarf wankers at almost every game we've played for the past seven or eight years. Every f'ing derby including the semi, and certainly every game against top half and European opponents.

I am not ashamed to say that at the community shield game I told someone in no uncertain terms what I thought of their city rag half n half scarce and of them for wearing it.

He tried to hide it under his jacket.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that below the away section is disabled seating, that classes as pitch side as it's the lowest they can go in that area....

Might be wrong

Only noticed half 'n'half on Sunday? Is that you Arsenne?
You should have gone to Specsavers as there have been half 'n' half scarf wankers at almost every game we've played for the past seven or eight years. Every f'ing derby including the semi, and certainly every game against top half and European opponents.
Seen loads at European matches and domestic matches but never seen them with us and them,what next halfn half Celtic/Rangers.

I saw half and half on Sunday. Embarrassing.
Loads of sellers selling them - it's shocking as is the cost. Depending on how stupid you look and your command of the English language they range from £10 to £5 and after the game they are even cheaper. Buy the programme if you want a souvenir of the game not a half and half. Mind you I do remember people (not me) wearing the half City half Rangers or Celtic hats in the 80's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.