Dermot gettin' in his fourpennorth on VK!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Just heard Dermot the ex-ref and current refs' apologist fighting Mike Dean's corner. He postulates that from the referee's viewpoint the decision was correct. He then goes on the say that Garcia may have blocked his view. So Our Mike gave the decision on what he thought might have happened without actually seeing what happened? Well done, Dermot. You've just added nothing to the respect campaign.

Graham 3 cards Poll exactly the same on Talkshit this morning, how they back each other when it is clearly obvious the decision is wrong stinks, they are all bent twats in my eyes and close ranks when one of them fucks up...to say it was harsh but still deserved a red astonishes me it's either a red or not what the fuck has harshness got to do with it, the mind boggles

Even worse if that he hasnt seen it and wilshere has then gestured to him that its a 2 footed challenge, he has sent him off because an opposition player has told him 2 which makes the decision even more ludicrous!

mancboy123 said:
Even worse if that he hasnt seen it and wilshere has then gestured to him that its a 2 footed challenge, he has sent him off because an opposition player has told him 2 which makes the decision even more ludicrous!
If you watch it closely Wilshire clatters Vinny, he slips and his knee smashes into Vinny's hamstring, he then rolls over the top of Vinny who has cleanly taken the ball, if anyone commits a foul it is Wilshire

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just heard Dermot the ex-ref and current refs' apologist fighting Mike Dean's corner. He postulates that from the referee's viewpoint the decision was correct. He then goes on the say that Garcia may have blocked his view. So Our Mike gave the decision on what he thought might have happened without actually seeing what happened? Well done, Dermot. You've just added nothing to the respect campaign.

If anything he's saying it was an incorrect decision based on his view at the time, hence retrospective analysis - i'd of sent him off to, the only saving grace for VK is the reverse angle view, clearly shows his leg tucked in but can wholeheartedly see why he went.... Deans a good ref who made a tough call, not helped by the dickhead crowd, he'll change his mind imo and is in essence what Gallagher is saying!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

This would be the same Dermot Gallagher who actually said on SSN a few weeks ago that Clattenburg is one of the best referees in the world. Talking shit is nothing new to old Dermot.

When I think of referees I always get flashbacks of Dougal from father Ted ..

I dunno why??

mancboy123 said:

Shrek in the FA cup did the same, there's a lot of players that seem to be able to influence a referee's decision making at the spur of the moment and senior England international's seem to be very good at it

Dermot always seems quite fair, but grew up as a plastic rag. Had a tattoo removed when he started to climb up the ref rankings. Not sure how well known this is, but worth baring in mind when listening to his "impartial" views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.