Describe your username using a picture

Nice car, but what the fuck are those things you're wearing!!!

i know bloody shocking :-( missus bought them for me so you have to wear them dont you. im pleased to say that they are no longer in my wardrobe.

51f76e5348670f37dd3b0a2c9991bd4d.jpg

Pots and pans!
Tis indeed! Greenfield and Oldham in the distance. Started primary school in Uppermill where i started following City. My strongest memory of Uppermill is the Church whit walk where all the bad boys used pea shooters on walkers from other churches. That was followed by a huge brass band contest in the village park. Keep meaning to go back and have a look round - its been over 50 years.

Tis indeed! Greenfield and Oldham in the distance. Started primary school in Uppermill where i started following City. My strongest memory of Uppermill is the Church whit walk where all the bad boys used pea shooters on walkers from other churches. That was followed by a huge brass band contest in the village park. Keep meaning to go back and have a look round - its been over 50 years.

It's hardly changed at all except it's a much more affluent area now. Oh, and the kids aren't allowed pea shooters any more, damn gentrification :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.